User Interface Consultan Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Yodlee is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic User Interface Consultant capable of making an immediate and significant impact to our market leading suite of financial services applications. We are looking for someone who will bring innovation, push the envelope of our technology, and thrive on a sense of ownership for our web presence.
As a UI Consultant you will be a key resource in the Yodlee Professional Services team . Responsibilities include: analyzing requirements, designing, and implementing new features and functionality, as well as maintaining and improving existing areas of customer sites.
- Work with clients, product managers and designers to create worldclass user interfaces
- Interact with customer design and UI teams to capture UI requirements and scope the effort of customizations
- Reviewing functional specifications, wireframes, HTML mock ups with customers and the product management design team
- Develop Flash demos for clients
- Designing and implementing at the application layer: JSP, AJAX, Spring framework, JSTL technologies a plus.
- Create design documents for complex front ends
- Provide architectural guidance and direction for the Yodlee UI and application layers
- Mentoring other members of the Professional Services team on new technologies and best practices
- 2-5 years professional web development experience, preferably in e-commerce
- 2+ years professional Java development experience
- Deep understanding of Java and Object Oriented Design concepts. A detailed understanding of frontend design patterns (e.g. MVC) and best practices is a must.
- Experience with web development frameworks e.g. MVC, Struts, Spring
- Experience in server-side Java development including J2EE technologies (JSP / Servlets / Taglib / JSTL, JDBC, JMS, etc.) web services(SOAP), XML, HTTP
- Experience with object-relational mapping software such as Torque and Hibernate is a big plus.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear technical documentation.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving skills with an ability to research, analyze and find solutions independently
- Experience with agile/iterative development process and unit testing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work closely with teammates, product management and QA
- Flex and Widget development experience is a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
||Redwood City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED