User support Dashlane
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED At Dashlane, our ambition is to constantly exceed our user's expectations. You will be on the frontline with our users and you will know them better than anyone. You will be able to help them, to highlight their pains and to let them know that we care a lot about their insights and feedback. Because we want to keep our product as simple as possible, every feature we develop must be driven by the question, "what is the added value for our users?" You will be the voice of our users when we make product decisions.
- You will help our users to improve their experience.
- You will take part in the improvement of the product by bringing user's insights.
- You will transform any upset user into a happy fan.
- You will report directly to the Product Director.
- You have great writing skills.
- You are a hard-worker.
- You have a good understanding of both Windows and Mac OS X environments.
- You are a great team player.
- Being fluent in written Spanish is plus.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Dashlane is an NYC/Paris based startup that is replacing web drudgery with web joy. Our desktop and mobile apps enable instant checkouts, signups, and logins on every website without any site-side integration. We have made universal, keyboard-less transactions a reality on every device - all while maintaining the world's best security and privacy architecture.
Our apps have won many critical and popular awards (Popular Science Best of What's New 2012, PC Mag Editor's Choice, Finovate Best of Show, and others) in the few months that we've been public, and our super-happy user base is growing r
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: FirstMark Capital
, Rho Ventures All Jobs: at Dashlane
Support Dashlane with Social Media services