Video Algorithm Engineer RGB Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or experienced engineer with an advanced degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or similar focus to work on leading edge video processing technologies for our next generation product lines.
- Research and develop the advanced video transcoding algorithm. This includes:
o Video modeling for coding complexity across multiple coding types such as MPEG2, MPEG4, and H.264
o Advanced video filtering analysis, simulation, and design specifications
o Video processing in compressed and uncompressed domain
o Codec enhancement, including mode decision, advanced rate control algorithm, adaptive frame-type decision
- Based on the simulation result, propose and specify the above technology to marketing and the hardware and software groups. Work closely with hardware engineer to convert the simulated algorithm into actual product
- On-going video quality analysis, tuning, and enhancement
- Minimum M.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with research emphasis in video compression and processing; Ph. D is preferred
- Excellent C/C++ programming/debugging skills are necessary
- Familiarity with embedded development environment and/or software SCM such as Perforce/SVN; bugzilla will be a big plus.
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Rigorous and persistent work style (pursue open issues to closure); great sense of quality and responsibility
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Effective and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skill, and the ability to multitask and work under high-pressured, date-driven schedules
- Strong engineering process discipline balanced with good judgment and creativity.
||Sunnyvale, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED