VP of Inside Sales Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at www.sourcemed.net to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a VP of Inside Sales to be located in Wallingford, CT.
Summary of Position:
As Vice President of Inside Sales you will be primarily responsible for implementing SourceMedical?s inside sales strategy for its Surgery and Therapy product lines. This strategy includes hiring and managing a team which will develop and nurture leads and convert them into active opportunities with a high probability to close by the external sales team. The internal sales team would execute telemarketing and perform initial sales qualification steps, as developed by the VP of Inside Sales, with success measured in a manner which considers converted leads to opportunities and sales dollars generated.
To be successful in this role, you will need a high degree of business acumen with a solid understanding of how to build and implement an inside sales strategy focused on building consultative, solutions-oriented business relationships with senior decision makers within the sectors served by Source Medical.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Meets assigned growth target opportunities with the Surgery and Therapy sector via the creation and implementation of territory sales management plan with specific focus on core sales cycle activity. Generates necessary leads, makes initial contact with potential client, conducts data gathering/needs analysis, leads RFP process, makes necessary presentations and seeks to secure contract/agreement to meet client needs. Manages all activities of the sales cycle to maximize opportunity with high closing rate.
2. Identifies up-sell opportunities across existing Surgery and Therapy client portfolio by developing detailed account plans focused on account growth. Delivers close rate and account growth in alignment with assigned objectives. Maintains regular contact with all client accounts in existing portfolio, establishing positive relationships with key decision makers and influencers in organization.
3. Serves as a Consultant/Subject Matter Expert (SME) to client on all Source Medical products within the Surgery and Therapy sector, identifying educational opportunities with clients focused on functionality of additional Source Medical products and business value provided to clients based on the challenges of their business. Consultant/SME opportunities include but are not limited to end-user, corporate, product review and needs assessment meetings with external customers and internal Source Medical teams.
4. Uses applicable systems (CRM software) for contact management and to provide periodic status reports as requested. Ensures data integrity of systems is in alignment with departmental standards.
5. Completes necessary administrative tasks using applicable internal tools and within assigned timeframes.
6. Other duties as assigned by Manager.
--BA/BS degree, Business or Healthcare preferred
--5+ years of successful Information Technology inside sales experience in the Inpatient/Acute Care market.
--Ability to understand inside sales techniques and how to apply them in a consultative sales situation
--Strong analytical and problem solving skills with capability of developing and executing detailed territory management plans
--Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels
--Superior customer service focus
--Excellent organization skills and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
--Driven self-starter with high initiative and confidence
--Moderate travel to prospective and current customer sites is required.
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||Wallingford, CT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED