VP of Technical Marketing
Marketing | Jersey City, NJ, United States
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, helping more than 10,000 customers. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner, as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
The Vice President of Technical Marketing will focus on developing and executing an authoritative Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy for all AvePoint Products, Solutions, Partner Marketing and Labs Projects. The candidate will have end-to-end responsibility for developing the strategy, from conducting the marketing analysis and segmentation, creating the value proposition, developing thought leadership, naming and brand creation and teaching authoritative messaging as well as providing deep subject matter expertise in the areas of AvePoint Products, all Microsoft Technologies including but not limited to Windows, Apps, SharePoint, Office 365, and Dynamics. The successful candidate will also be responsible for contributing to sales, partner, and our compete strategy to achieve long-term revenue targets. The ideal candidate will have passion for product marketing, product launches, customer experience; people leadership; campaign strategy and optimization and driving results. We are looking for an individual with exceptional communication skills, strong collaboration skills, and solid experience in managing a large team of product and solution marketing managers. This individual must be comfortable with managing through ambiguity. This position will report directly to the SVP of Global Marketing.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Head the global technical marketing team to develop, execute and measure all product, solution, partner, compete and labs unique, differentiated value propositions (DVP), messaging/positioning, go to market and release schedule. Ensure all key audiences are competent in the delivery of the DVP. Strategies will be global and communicated via Product and Solutions Marketing teams and local regional contacts worldwide.
- Lead team who cross-functionally works with corporate marketing to develop programs through e-mail, social media, web, and customer support in order to drive business results of conversion, usage and retention. Partner with stakeholders across and relevant teams to develop and execute cross channel programs.
- Lead customer experience/lifecycle management input to Engineering to identify in-product opportunities and product changes to drive results and improve customer experience across our commercial products.
- Engage with sales and partner leadership to ensure message resonates with key stakeholders, customers, partners and field audiences.
- Drive deep understanding of business customers and lead team to develop new programs, channels, and communications to drive better customer experience and business results.
- Develop partner strategies, programs and policies in conjunction with partner team management to deliver best customer experience and business results for the AvePoint partner programs as well as the AvePoint Microsoft Alliance.
- Work with Business Intelligence team to ensure accurate data tracking, analysis and reporting of programs. Communicate strategies and results to the field globally.
- Develop subject matter expertise in commercial business and share out customer insights to the rest of the business.
- Provide in-depth contributions, where necessary, to highly competitive opportunities where unique differentiation in the product set is required.
- Demonstrate strong verbal skills for presenting to leadership teams and industry leaders during meetings, tradeshows and conferences.
- 8-10+ years of enterprise software product marketing experience. (Go-to-Market, strategy creation, value proposition, market/competitive analysis and segmentation, collateral, pricing and framework content creation) BA/BS required, MBA, a plus.
- Strong strategic thinker complemented with a bias for action.
- Leadership experience in direct or relationship marketing, retention and/or loyalty program management experience.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and create action plans in solving unstructured problems.
- Project management skills to prioritize and drive initiatives forward.
- Leadership experience in customer contact management and marketing through multiple channels: email, direct mail, phone and web channels and a solid understanding of analytics, including segmentation and modeling.
- Broad-based Microsoft business experience and product management teams - experience working with the business segment.
- Ability to collaborate and influence groups across organization from Senior Leaders, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Support and Operations.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational skills with a focus on tangible, measurable recommendations.
- Highly accountable, driven success in a fast-paced environment, experience working in global roles.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency using SharePoint, Dynamics, and Microsoft Office Products.
To learn more about AvePoint, please visit our corporate website at www.AvePoint.com.
<< Back to Current Openings