Infor is the leading worldwide Enterprise Solution Provider. We are experiencing rapid growth in our Consulting Services demand. We are seeking Warehouse Mobility Consultants who will be responsible for the implementation of our Infor10 Barcode solution to customers of Infor solutions such as Infor10 ERP iEnterprise (LX), Infor10 ERP Enterprise (LN), ERP PRMS and Infor10 ERP Business (SyteLine). We are looking for candidates in Germany and in other Western European locations.
· On-site and/or remote implementation of the Infor10 Barcode application.
· Implementation planning studies
· Consult with customers on business process improvements
· Analyse document business requirements
· Create and maintain positive customer relationships
· Build and maintain general business acumen including ongoing learning, industry knowledge and areas of nominated specialty
· On-site and/or web-based training with client
· Non project specific consulting (ad-hoc)
· Ability to deal with client representatives at all levels
· Experience in identifying functional requirements and specifying effective solutions
· 3-5+ years experience in inventory management and warehouse management processes
· 3-5+ years working knowledge of iSeries
· Knowledge of BPCS/LX file formats would be an advantage
· Excellent communication skills (English + German)
· Strong organizational skills & time management skills
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated
· Good problem solving and analytic skills.
There will be a requirement to travel nationally and through Europe
To be considered please forward your CV to