Web Developer eEye Digital Security
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPER
The Information Systems department at BeyondTrust is looking for a development team member with programming experience and a strong interest in security. Here at BeyondTrust, you?ll be measured by your productivity and creativity rather than whether or not your desk is occupied at 9am. You?ll be challenged regularly, have ample opportunities to learn new things, and be expected to work with the rest of the team to craft and refine a work environment where our efforts create the maximum benefit for us and our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become A Master: Maintain, improve, and secure the internal and external web systems that keep our customers protected, our employees efficient, and our business running.
- Think Big: How about owning BeyondTrust?s product update server? This customer-facing web application serves millions of updates to our customers each year, and you?ll be at the forefront of its development. Yeah, we thought you?d like that!
- Know Our Craft: We constantly review our security measures for protecting both our internal and external networks. The expertise you bring to the table will be consulted and utilized, and you?ll play a big part in keeping our company assets secure
- Be A Team Player: Work with the rest of the development department to proactively improve our work environment by automating tedious tasks and streamlining procedures
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You thrive writing code in a Microsoft environment using modern technologies like C#/ASP.NET, WCF, and XML, but won?t spontaneously combust when you get that occasional request to get your hands dirty in those long-forgotten legacy systems that run ASP/VBScript
- Stored procedures, foreign keys, and monster SQL queries aren?t strange database concepts to you when staring down a Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL Server, and because you?re particularly awesome, you can even configure the applications from scratch
- You don?t think SOAP, OAuth, REST or JSON are Orange County?s hottest new nightclubs. Interfacing with third party applications via web service APIs presents an exciting challenge to you and spurs your creative problem solving abilities as a developer
- Prior web programming experience and formal higher education are preferred
BeyondTrust (formerly eEye) was founded upon a strong hacker culture that believed freedom and creativity were the best approach to build truly industry-changing products. To this day, that same spirit drives the focus and innovation of our development team. This is not your typical corporate office with red Swingline staplers and burnt coffee in the break room coffee pot. Here, you?ll meet people who are passionate about exploring the malicious corners of the internet, how it works, and how we can do a better job at protecting our clients from it. If you?ve read this far and haven?t already submitted your resume, here are a few more things that may entice you to do so:
- Unlimited free soda, snacks, and coffee
- Lunchtime Xbox duels, as well as organized company-wide Halo tournaments
- Casual dress and atmosphere
- Catered ?Lunch and Learn? events hosted by our engineers who are excited to share their latest side projects and ideas with other developers
- Frequent gourmet food trucks making their rounds to our business complex
||Irvine, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED