Website Director Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
Splunk's Website Director is responsible for the strategic planning, development, execution and implementation related to splunk.com and associated microsites. They will work to devise the strategic direction of the website, lead the web department to meet the company's strategic goals and ensure consistency across the corporate website. This position includes web content management, editing and publishing content for the web, graphic design, site management and landing page support.
The website director will be based at the San Francisco HQ location. This position will report into the vice president of corporate marketing.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Superior leadership skills, web expertise and knowledge.
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with various groups and drive projects forward
- Work closely with marketing to publish content and track website and SEO performance metrics
- Work closely with the web development team regarding website functionality
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Experience with content management systems (Drupal, Convio, Kiontera, WordPress, Xaraya, etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Working proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- 5+ years experience developing and managing enterprise websites
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace preferred
- College degree in web programming, marketing, technical writing or related field
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 5,200 customers in over 90 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 700 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED