THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Consulting | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 837
In the time it takes you to read this sentence, the Brightcove video player has been loaded over 9,000 times worldwide. That's over 1 Billion video player requests per week!
We address both digital media strategies and designing and building innovative user experiences. To sum it up, we're looking for the best and brightest to help our clients with leading-edge thinking, to influence innovation in Brightcove's products, and to build some really cool stuff.
You'll be writing code. A lot of it. Often in different languages and technologies. This can range from implementing great user experiences, to developing the latest mobile apps for major global media clients.
You should be skilled in:
- Application user interface design and development using Microsoft Silverlight/.NET/C# and Flash/ActionScript.
- Web portal application/middle-tier design and development using PHP.
- Xbox/Lakeview application design and development.
- Video player experience such as Flash and HTML5.
- Media advertising and analytics integrations with vendors such as DoubleClick, FreeWheel, Omniture SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics.
- Ability to scope and estimate
- Ability to discover technical requirements
- Ability to develop technical components
- Work closely with the team to develop and deliver individual components of a project in an Agile environment
- Propose and discuss solutions and be able to implement them cleanly
- Write elegant code that is functional and maintainable
- Document work
- Experience writing object-oriented code
- Ability to learn new technical skills
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to collaborate
We use some pretty cool stuff in a lot of different ways because the technology and customer needs are constantly changing.
We encourage constant learning because every client is different and unique.
We are active in the developer community and host lots of local meet-ups to make sure that we are plugged into what is going on around us.
It's going to be a fun ride and would love to have you come join us!
This position is based at Brightcove's new headquarters building, one block from South Station, overlooking the Fort Point Channel in Boston's Innovation District.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services